Monday, January 9, 2012

Flexmeter Snowboard Wrist Guards - More Letters from Customers

see the video of Flexmeter FAQs here!


"If i would have just read your info and purchased a pair of Flexmeter Gloves  from day one it would have saved me two years of pain and over 80 k in medical bills."
Gino Campagnolo, State College Pa
Dec. 11, 2011

"I've bought and tried all the other brand wrist guard gloves that I know are out there and the ones you sell are definitely the best ones by far."
Marc,  Feb. 27. 2012


Order Flexmeter/Docmeter Snowboard Wrist Guards and Sport Wrist Guards at www.Flexmeters.com!

 
More letters from Flexmeter customers here, in this blog, February 22, 2011. Scroll down below the article of Lauren working on 180s at Switch Academy, Mountain Creek, NJ.
Flexmeter Wrist Guards, and Gloves with Wrist Guards built-in are designed by a doctor and proven to reduce snowboard wrist injuries. Lauren from SnowboardSecrets.com is the US importer and distributor. She receives many letters like these from customers and people who wish they had been wearing Flexmeters!

 ***************************************************************************************************

Letters from Flexmeter Snowboard Wrist Guard and Glove Customers


February 27, 2012
Hi Lauren,
I just spoke with you on the phone. It was nice talking to you. 
I've ordered the double sided wrist guards and the double sided gloves for myself from you in the past.
I've ordered another pair of gloves for a friend. And now, another one for another friend. I may have a few more friends interested in the gloves.
I've bought and tried all the other brand wrist guard gloves that I know are out there and the ones you sell are definitely the best ones by far.
Please don't forgot to include a medium size Azzpads with my glove order.
Thanks,
Marc


 ***********************************************************************************
Feb 9, 2012
Hi Lauren,

Wanted to send you a quick note to say thanks for hooking me up with all the gear.
My girlfriend and I love the gloves and the butt protection. We've been going snowboarding almost every weekend and are having so much more fun! We've had many falls and so far no major injuries. Absolutely love the gear.
Hope you're well.
Mariya 


 ***********************************************************************************
Jan. 9, 2011
Hi Lauren,

Thanks for your very informative website !!

i unfortuntaly broke / fractured my right wrist at Copper Mountain on New Year's ; really silly fall !!  I was wearing pair of  'short' wristguards but fell on top of wrist / Arm and the wrist guard actually made it worse ..

anyway , planning to be back in 6 weeks and looking at the flexmeter gloves v/s wrist guards ...

Do you maybe have recommendation which one would give better protection ? ..  I'm thinking that the wristguards would be litlle too big to fit under my current gloves and would be nice not to have to strap on guards separately; so leaning towards the  'build in' / glove ..

Please let me know :-) // Torge       


Torge, what kind of wrist guards were you wearing?

Hi Lauren,

thanks for quick reply :-) ... i was wearing Dakine wrist guards which 'safed my wrist' many times before but they are  just not 'designed' for this scenario / fall ...  i hit some ice and actullly slammed backwards with entire body weight on top of the wrist; the guards have a bend, hard plastic splint on bottom ..  it was such a silly / preventable fall as well!

reading through your website these are surely not ideal though and the double protection glove is likle way to go ; especially since i do not want to call it a season yet ;-)..     // T



 ***************************************************************************************************
Jan. 9, 2011
Hi Lauren.
You probably won't remember but you helped me a couple of seasons ago with some Flexmeter gloves and guards.  I live in Toronto, Canada and, at the time, our family was getting ready for a ski trip in Quebec.  I wanted wrist guards for the trip but, at the time, you were already out of stock of the medium guards for the season but recommended the gloves to me which have worked great.
My 13 year-old son just started snowboarding this past weekend.  In the order that I placed a couple of seasons ago, I included a pair of small wrist guards in anticipation of my son starting it up in the future.  I'm pretty sure they fit him when I first got them but, unfortunately, it appears that they are now too small for his hands (he could not comfortably velcro the strap that runs across the palm).  I had him wear his guards this weekend even though they were a bit small but I let him try my gloves at the end of the day and, not suprisingly, he is now begging me to get him a pair too.
John Y.
Toronto

***************************************************************************************************

Order Flexmeter/Docmeter Snowboard Wrist Guards and Sport Wrist Guards at www.Flexmeters.com!


***************************************************************************************************
Dec. 15, 2011 
Lauren,
Yes, thank you for the email. Despite my efforts to get him to get some wristguards (I even sent him the Ski-injury.com linK). No luck!
So, please go ahead and send my original order of Flexmeter Gloves with DOUBLE wrist protection (palm and dorsal side)  and the Azzpad.
via FedEx two day if possible.
Thanks for you extraordinary customer service!
Tom
 ***************************************************************************************************
> Hi Lauren ,
>
> I see you have a new glove do you have it in stock in Lg ? if so  I would
> like to order one set  in Lg . I have also sent my wife's best friend your
> info i think they are planning to get wrist protection for their boys they
> are starting this year ..
>
> FYI .... I had surgery two weeks ago and it looks like I'm getting better
> .I had the hardware taken out  and working to get into the snow in three
> weeks . I was reactive to the implant and the Dr's are scared !!! I have
> tons of info for anyone with questions. I am going to NYU Medical center
> in Jan to see if i can be a research candidate . I went to Johns Hopkins
> and they sent me to NYU .. Lots to tell . it all end with "If i would have
> just read your info and purchased a pair of Flexmeter Gloves  form day one
> it would have saved me two years of pain and over 80 k in medical bills.
>
> Gino Campagnolo
>
> State College Pa
 ***************************************************************************************************
 
Jan. 21, 2010
Dear Lauren,
     My son Jake is an avid snowboarder and a very active kid in general. He is almost eighteen years old and has broken nine bones in his life so far. However, he has been wearing flexmeter wrist protecting gloves for about five, maybe six years now and has never and I repeat never had a wrist problem since wearing them. He will sometime do a jump as high as thirty to thirty five feet and has at times taken falls and never hurt his wrists. He is amazed at the protection the flexmeters give him. It has really made a difference in how he feels when he snowboards. He just feels better when he wears them. Also, dealing with your company has been a real pleasure. We feel that someone really cares about the safety of snowboarders and skiers in general and the service has been amazing! Thanks for all of your help.

Billy W
 

 ***************************************************************************************************
 Dec. 14, 2010
Hi Lauren,

I ordered Flexmeters from you a couple of years ago and would like to try the gloves with palm and dorsal protection. Can I order a pair of large ones?

Brit D
Houston, TX
 ***************************************************************************************************
Dec. 11, 2010
Thanks Lauren!!!!!!! You rock! Great customer service from you. Please forward to your supervisor with my compliments!
***************************************************************************************************
Order Flexmeter/Docmeter Snowboard Wrist Guards and Sport Wrist Guards at www.Flexmeters.com!


***************************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************************
***************************************************************************************************



No comments: