Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Flexmeter Snowboard Wrist Protection - More Letters from Happy Customers


Hi Lauren,
A year or so ago I called you in desperation because my son was invited to a friend's ski house to go snowboarding for only the 3rd time.  This friend had invited another boy the previous weekend who unfortunately had fallen and broken both his wrists.  My son had suffered a broken ankle in the past and I wanted to ensure that his bones would be safe!!
You recommended the Flexmeter gloves and were very generous with both your time and expertise.  Not only did we purchase them, but so did my girlfriend for her son as well.
Both boys felt more secure out on the slopes with their new gloves.  They felt that the gloves were very warm and comfortable to boot.
Thank you so much!!
Jillian F.
Reston, VA
October 3, 2012

Order Flexmeter/Docmeter Snowboard Gloves, Wrist Guards and Skateboard Wrist Guards at www.Flexmeters.com!
Flexmeter Gloves - are they warm? See our video with the answer here!


This letter is from a buyer of Flexmeter Gloves and Wrist Guards - he has purchased several pieces from us over the years.

"Flexmeters offer unreal levels of protection, the strength and reinforcement they provide to the wrist is obvious from the first moment I put them on. They're so effective that suddenly my hands become usable on a snowboard, I don't have to keep in the back of my mind that I could snap a wrist in any fall, and can instead focus on the ride, the rail, or the next trick I want to land. They are both tool and protection, I won't go out without them. By the way, my wife is a skier, and still loves wearing flexmeter wrist guards! "

Joe Saylor
Bellevue, WA
03/12
see the video of Flexmeter FAQs here!

Dear Lauren
The wrist protectors have just arrived, one day prior to the beginning of our snow season!
They fit him perfectly and it is his favourite color.

It seems like a very good product and I'm sure a lot of people will ask me how I got them.
I am forwarding your contact information for his teacher - www.flexmeters.com to reduce drastically the chances of wrist and forearm injuries while snowboarding or skateboarding.

Thanks a lot!
Lia S.
Brazil
7/16/2012

Order Flexmeter/Docmeter Snowboard Gloves, Wrist Guards and Skateboard Wrist Guards at www.Flexmeters.com!

No comments: